Huge racist hit the floor cold.. .....big time !! A little tale ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got to know J.... quite well we'd have discussions over coffee in a deserted premises in the staff room when everyone else had gone home .....We still did our work so no problems there.

J.... is black about 45 -48 years old but looks about 30 maybe 5-5" you could make the mistake of thinking he wasn't well built and you wouldn't know he comes from a family of boxers

As he's got older he's reformed doesn't look for trouble like he used to or enjoy it like he did .......no that's not quite right he controls himself but if it has to be well ......it gives him a buzz but he avoids it. He knows it's the wrong course ....had me in stiches with his womanising tales ....nothing tawdry.

So he's in the city centre waiting for a bus, a head from behind places itself on his shoulder next to his and says 'move pussy' at first he thought it might be someone he knew ( he said when the guy said it he made that spitting click sound that he can't stand) turned round and this big white guy stood grinning with his equally large mate, J.... told me it's much easier fighting a much larger opponent they're hitting down whereas he been smaller can using his whole body weight with feet planted on the ground can deliver a very forceful blow up which he did knocking the guy clean out his mate seeing this crapped himself !

The main point of his conversation was describing the fighting technique and the advantages of being smaller in a bad scrap.

When I first met J.... I thought he was a nutter because of what he said to me when I asked him to do something ......... but we ended up having great respect for one another.

Sponsored Links
Is this one of those 'my mams hairdressers best made knew a fella who did car repairs for Barry Manilow's budgerigar's cousin' type things?

Sponsored Links
Is this one of those 'my mams hairdressers best made knew a fella who did car repairs for Barry Manilow's budgerigar's cousin' type things?
Just what he told me in one of our discussions, he did rather shock me when he demonstrated three very very fast non connecting blows to my head !

You're displaying all the hallmarks of a rumbled racist hastily attempting to backtrack. Just an observation is all.

Please feel free to quote my racists posts that show " I'm rumbled" I await you observations of my racists posts.

Reminds me of a martial arts obsessed Barclays banker I knew at college 30 years ago. Always flexing his muscles, giving it the Jean Claude van Damme when the birds were about and mentioning that he was a 3rd dan black belt in Karate. He got battered one night by a 16 year old mugger.

Please feel free to quote my racists posts that show " I'm rumbled" I await you observations of my racists posts.

Really? Come on, you're old enough to know exactly what's going on here. Perhaps too old to understand just how dated your views and statements are?

Cool story. Why not just call him James or any other fictitious name.

Really? Come on, you're old enough to know exactly what's going on here. Perhaps too old to understand just how dated your views and statements are?
FFS lighten up snowflake :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back