BOXT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
See them advertising a lot now,does anyone know what BOXT means. Please no slander or swears.

I did ask a contractor doing a boiler swap for them but he didnt know.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Any reason why you want to know? It could be a mix of the people who have set it up, or it could be a different but easy (marketing ploy) to remember name, so they could say something like “get your boiler Boxt off”.

I don’t work for them, nor have I paid any attention to adverts so merely guesswork.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply,have now found out and its rather interesting !

This morning after having a chat with the heating guys in the cafe. The guys that get their work from online platforms including work bidding sites were very open in discussion. Seems online platforms have a place in the boiler exchange market.
I don’t work for them,
Your on this site 18/7 you have influence which can be converted to earnings.

Many thanks,

Your on this site 18/7 you have influence which can be converted to earnings.

I don’t have any influence, I am not affiliated with any of my recommendations. Not sure what you mean by 18/7. I am on the site to give advice and to receive some for my own personal gain with no remuneration whatsoever. I am paid by the company I work for that is it.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Bosch now own 30% of BOXT........

currently BOXT arent making money as their business model is to gain market share in the short term

BOXT pay installers a unit price of around £400 for a swap or £800 for a conversion. Extras for items such as vertical flue’s at £50 and £5 per TRV.

Within the unit cost, it is the responsibility of the installer to fit a gas run, even if it doesn’t appear on the original quote. However, gas runs over 5 meters are paid at £5 per meter.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Bosch now own 30% of BOXT........
According to the latest accounts Robert Bosch UK Holdings Ltd are the largest shareholder with 45%. They also own 100% of Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd (aka Worcester Bosch).

Boxt Ltd also has a £2,500,000 loan from Robert Bosch Finance Nederland BV.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back