Braided flexible pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have refurbishing my bathroom. Putting in new Architeckt Concealed Thermostatic Shower mixer. The hot and cold connections are supplied with olive and compression nut.

As old shower was 22mm connections this one is 15mm, I propose keeping the 22mm pipework to within 10inches then join by conversion down to 15mm. As space is tight it would really help if this conversion and subsequent connection was done with braided flexible tap connectors. The old and new pipes dont line up exactly.

It is a gravity fed shower, can I use these flexible pipes, it will save chopping too much wall through to airing cupboard. As always many thanks in advance, you are all gradually rebuilding my plumbing and central heating systems!

Sponsored Links
Not a good idea to use flexible braided connectors in concealed locations. They don't have the life expectancy of fixed pipes and when they do begin to leak you won't know about it until a lot of damage has been done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back