Brain bleeds.

• Thread starter Deleted member 292770
  • Start date
It doesn't help but we've managed. Was hard on our teenage kids but they've been amazing. My poor wife contracted pneumonia, sepsis and MRSA whilst she was on life support for a few weeks so it was touch and go on so many fronts. It happened whilst we were on holiday in Staffordshire (we live in Sussex) so I was back and forward up the country and living in hotels over many weeks. Can't complain though - plenty of people have faired far worse.

Good grief, a sincere best wishes to you all.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't help but we've managed. Was hard on our teenage kids but they've been amazing. My poor wife contracted pneumonia, sepsis and MRSA whilst she was on life support for a few weeks so it was touch and go on so many fronts. It happened whilst we were on holiday in Staffordshire (we live in Sussex) so I was back and forward up the country and living in hotels over many weeks. Can't complain though - plenty of people have faired far worse.
strikes a chord.

you cant get much worse than pneumonia and sepsis, Im not surprised your wife has ongoing health problems -it has to be a miracle she survived.

I live in Sussex -near East Grinstead

Sponsored Links
Back