Brave Browser passwords.

I know that the password is saved,
It's more likely that you are signing in to Outlook using a passkey, which is a device specific item which can't be exported or used anywhere else.

As Outlook is a Microsoft product, it's also very likely that Outlook is attached to your Microsoft account, and there is no separate password or login credential for Outlook.

Sponsored Links
It's more likely that you are signing in to Outlook using a passkey, which is a device specific item which can't be exported or used anywhere else.

As Outlook is a Microsoft product, it's also very likely that Outlook is attached to your Microsoft account, and there is no separate password or login credential for Outlook.
I'm trying to sign in at the sign in page, it is asking me for the e-mail address and password. I have never used a passkey for anything.

I have never used a passkey for anything.
You may not have chosen to, but it's very likely that's how you can sign in without entering any password on the other device.

Email and password is most likely your Microsoft account.
If you don't know the password, you may be able to change the password on the device where it signs you in automatically.

Sponsored Links
Back