Bread..

when we go to tesco I always pick a stick up and keep smelling it

Hope you buy the frickin' thing afterwards...

Could be worse. I was in the jam aisle of Asda the other day. Bloke standing next to me took a jar af marmalade of the shelf, opened it, then shoved his nose in to have a sniff. He replaced the jar back on the shelf, did the same to a different variety, then again to another which he obviously liked, as he put the third jar in his basket.

Dirty fecker! :evil:

Sponsored Links
That's an ethnic thing that is. Seen it loads of times. I always inform the staff though.

That's an ethnic thing that is. Seen it loads of times. I always inform the staff though.

Suppose he might have been foreign. Couldn't definitely say. Wouldn't surprise me though, one of a number of uncivilised habits.

What do the staff do about it when you tell them?

Sponsored Links
the manufacturers should make their stuff tamper proof anyway... who's to say he didnt put a bit of rat poison in one or two with no one noticing till someone buys it.

That's what that bubble's for on the top of the jar - if it presses - bin it.

Got to say though English "french" bread is nice French "french" bread is what I would call stale and fit for the bin or birds only.

I reckon you only eat donner kebab after going to the pub straight after work and how do you stop it all squeezing out when you try to bite it,O and tiger bread makes a grand jam buttie with butter and home made jam the sort of jam that run of the edges, that's my 2 penorth

Sponsored Links
Back