Bread..

S

Sombrero

..and i don't mean dough... err well not dough in that sense...

Anyway, bread - nothing better than getting the end of a huge soft tiger loaf, cutting lots of slices into it, and getting a big spatula and daubing those gaps with your favourite butter or spread, and then diving in....

delicious!

(how do they make tiger bread btw?)

Sponsored Links

Anyway, bread - nothing better than getting the end of a huge soft tiger loaf, cutting lots of slices into it, and getting a big spatula and daubing those gaps with your favourite butter or spread, and then diving in....

delicious!

Got to agree, tiger bread is blooming lovely...when we go to tesco I always pick a stick up and keep smelling it

Sponsored Links
Garlic alioli, or cheese spread, or utterly butterly, or real butter... almost a sexual experiance...

delicious!

Got to agree, tiger bread is blooming lovely...when we go to tesco I always pick a stick up and keep smelling it

Tiger bread comes as a stick?

delicious!

Tiger bread comes as a stick?

and a big soft loaf !!!!

I'm pretty sure it isn't made from tigers.

Horses, perhaps?

But seriously, my better half and I have started making our own. I can't claim any special skill as we use a bread-maker. It's delicious, though.

Even the best UK bread doesn't seem to come close to what you can get in France. The stuff over there is fluffy on the inside yet so crispy on the outside that it strips your gums of flesh.

And while I'm talking about their bread and stuff - the top tip of today is when you are out there is to dunk yer freshly baked crossaint in your freshly made cafe au lait before you eat it. Truly sublime.

Sponsored Links
Back