Breakfast Bar edging strip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anywhere I can get a edging strip in either brushed chrome or black to run the whole length of a breakfast bar? (about 1800mm)

The edge got damaged at the weekend with the rain, and of course B&Q have stopped making that particular worktop and laminate strips etc , and I havnt even got it fitted yet!!!

Hoefully just going to cut 40-50mm off the edge and have a straight edge. Its either that or get a whole new set of worktops.....!

Ta.

Sponsored Links
On My work tops (straight edge) I glued & pinned wood strip (moulded) & stained it the same colour as the cabinet doors. Looks good.
Just an idea it dosnt have to be edging strip

Just cos they've stopped selling it, doesn't mean the factory they got it from doesn't still make it. Give B&Q a call and try and do some detective work to find out who their suppliers are. Or have you tried their website?

Yeh done all the sherlock stuff, phoning all over the country, no joy, they apparently made them to order I was told.....

Prob just get abit of beading or something, maybe abit of facing and tack/glue it on...

Sponsored Links
i had this problem, they dont make them long enough for a breakfast bar so i bought two and cut them down the middle so just got a join down middle

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back