Breaking down fences, throwing rocks, demanding entry ......

I'm going down to Centre Parc's at Easter and will try this at the fence. With the kids too. No need to book.[/

That reminds me I'd forgotten about how we used to climb the fences to get in to butlins all those years ago !

Climb to get out more like. I've always wondered why they had a wooden gym horse bence in the exercise yard.

Not how long ago I'm talking about !

Sponsored Links
Aid must address the refugees' needs. And it's pointless addressing any higher levels unless the lower levels have been fully met.

What about these refugees demanding better connections for their smartphones What should the authorities be addressing there? Perhaps we should be installing 100Mb internet first at these refugee camps? Pah,,,,

I'm going down to Centre Parc's at Easter and will try this at the fence. With the kids too. No need to book.[/

That reminds me I'd forgotten about how we used to climb the fences to get in to butlins all those years ago !

Climb to get out more like. I've always wondered why they had a wooden gym horse bence in the exercise yard.

Not how long ago I'm talking about !

We were teenagers and butlins was good back then. Especially for meeting girls either working there on on holiday :)

We'd been on a paid holiday and noticed empty chalets far end of the camp ......so after the reconnoiter a week later we assaulted the camp.
Mist on the cliffs, dark, approached a second world war pill box on the fence after negotiating chest high brambles.
Left the packs nearby dressed up for a night out and in we went.

Had a free weeks holiday.

So we did it again ........

All went well several days in there until one night we wanted to sleep off things but Tony beasley ( yes you ) wanted to go meet this red coat staff girl after she finished work. ( we all got to know some nice girls working there, it's deplorable how in later years Butlins got a reputation as a knocking shop.)
So the idiots complaining trying to get us to go with him and to wake us up he turned the light on .
Remember it's a deserted part of the camp........five minutes later the blue coats arrived .......noise apprehended fined and the end of our free holiday !
But we didn't throw rocks at anyone !

Last edited:
Aid must address the refugees' needs. And it's pointless addressing any higher levels unless the lower levels have been fully met.

What about these refugees demanding better connections for their smartphones What should the authorities be addressing there? Perhaps we should be installing 100Mb internet first at these refugee camps? Pah,,,,
This is 100% true.
I remember all this. At one (or more) of the refugee camps in Germany, the "poor old hard done by refugees", kicked off because..

The "free" meal portions were too small
They were not being given enough "free" spending money to buy fags
The "free" internet signal for their phones was not fast / strong enough.

Make it up, you could not, and feel sorry for them I DO NOT.............

Sponsored Links

This is 100% true.
I remember all this. At one (or more) of the refugee camps in Germany, the "poor old hard done by refugees", kicked off because..

The "free" meal portions were too small
They were not being given enough "free" spending money to buy fags
The "free" internet signal for their phones was not fast / strong enough.

One should not expect gratitude for doing a good deed, the reward is doing the deed.
You think they'd be a little bit thankful getting to a safe country ......but it seems to be...... I want ....I want .......as if they're entitled.

Here we go! Jock's version of disinformation again!
You may note how he's trawling back to December 2015 for some disinformation!

Last edited:

This is 100% true.

Fender's joined in with this disinformation and urban mythology!
Desperate or what!
The story from the DM on which they base their disinformation campaign:
Migrants have dumped rubbish in the streets in protest at not getting a cleaner or wi-fi at the free villa they have been given for shelter.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ven-does-not-CLEANER-Wi-fi.html#ixzz41poRvH3f

Notwithstanding that their opinion is based on a DM report, their preconceived prejudicial opinion has twisted and enhanced the original story.

Make it up, you could not, and I'm referring to Jockscott and fender.

This is 100% true.

Desperate or what!
Migrants have dumped rubbish in the streets in protest at not getting a cleaner or wi-fi at the free villa they have been given for shelter.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ven-does-not-CLEANER-Wi-fi.html#ixzz41poRvH3f

Notwithstanding that their opinion is based on a DM report, their preconceived prejudicial opinion has twisted and enhanced the original story.

Please enlighten me then, Herewegoagain, just who is throwing rocks and attempting to break through fences, and why are they doing so?

This is 100% true.

Desperate or what!

Please enlighten me then, Herewegoagain, just who is throwing rocks and attempting to break through fences, and why are they doing so?
Have you just joined the debate or are you intentionally ignoring my comment on the previous page?
We know the answers to your first question, the debate is about various answers to your second question, and I've already suggested an answer to that.
Rather than asking me to repeat it, read my comment on the previous page and provide a counter argument, if you can, rather than a cynical attempt at diverting criticism of jockscott and fender's disinformation campaign.

Perhap's I should ask you a question, " do you think their comment was accurate and valid?"

Moreover, do you think the response was reasonable and measured?

ss-160229-greece-macedonia-migrants-mn-09_85909cf563c7a73274a3d5afe7dbc13e.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

ss-160229-migrants-greece-macedonia-mn-06_85909cf563c7a73274a3d5afe7dbc13e.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

ss-160229-greece-macedonia-migrants-mn-10_85909cf563c7a73274a3d5afe7dbc13e.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Last edited:
Posting pictures of children is supposed to illustrate?
Without context, they mean nothing (a statement you have relied on before).
Why is the fence there?
Why are they trying to break through it?

Posting pictures of children is supposed to illustrate?
The desperation of migrants and the unreasonable measures used against them, including the women and children. Do you think it's reasonable and measured?
Without context, they mean nothing (a statement you have relied on before).
You know exactly what the context is!
Why is the fence there?
Obvious! Don't ask superfluous questions.
Why are they trying to break through it?
Have you ever camped for weeks at a time, in the middle of winter with no idea of when it will end, after travelling 2,000 miles, often on foot, escaping with your lives from a war zone, with little more than the clothes that you're wearing? Desperately seeking a place of safety, security and somewhere for you to bring up your family so they have hope for the future?

No, I didn't think that you had.:rolleyes:
But you're so quick and willing to despise and ridicule those that have.

But they're not real humans, they're immigrants. :rolleyes:

Himmy,

You're a blinkered fool. No disinformation is necessary.
These economic migrants chose this course of action, trying to break down the border fence and having tear gas used is just cause and effect.
They do not have any RIGHT to enter the countries, it's tantamount to an invasion. As soon as they don't get what they want, they turn violent and abusive, throwing rocks at the border police etc.

Do you think they are being reasonable and measured trying to break down the fence, throwing rocks and storming through?
That aside, I could not really give a toss what you think anyway.

after travelling 2,000 miles, often on foot, escaping with your lives from a war zone, with little more than the clothes that you're wearing? Desperately seeking a place of safety, security and somewhere for you to bring up your family so they have hope for the future?
They found those things 1000 miles ago when they first entered Europe. Now they just want to overpopulate this particular island further. (I don't blame them for this, I just don't want them.)

Last edited:
after travelling 2,000 miles, often on foot, escaping with your lives from a war zone, with little more than the clothes that you're wearing? Desperately seeking a place of safety, security and somewhere for you to bring up your family so they have hope for the future?
They found those things 1000 miles ago when they first entered Europe. Now they just want to overpopulate this particular island further. (I don't blame them for this, I just don't want them.)
Your comment illustrates your prejudice and your ignorance.
Only a small fraction of refugees fleeing their homes make it to Europe. The UN has registered four million Syrian refugees in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt and North Africa. Most of them live in refugee camps close to the border.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-wave-of-migrants-flocking-to-Europe-each-day

Sponsored Links