Breaking down fences, throwing rocks, demanding entry ......

Jockscott would feed these people into gas chambers.

Oops, sorry, my mistake, I thought we were swapping made-up fantasies and insults.

But it's only Jock doing that.

Sponsored Links
Their behaviour in Calais is a disgrace. The Calais residents have continuing issues with intimidation, robbery and violence from these people.
They now intimidate truck drivers by throwing rocks and carrying weapons to get the trucks to stop, so they can try to climb on board.

They are economic migrant, criminal thieving thugs and I don't want even one of them over here. Their behaviour hardly makes you want to welcome them with open arms.

Their Behaviour is a disgrace, !!
Yes these desperate refugees were pushed to their limits and antagonized by certain individuals to a riot situation by certain people that want to undermine EU humanitarian aid, help and assistance
four men from the UK have been arrested by French authorities for causing incitement to riot.

Do we really have to send these Knuckle dragging neanderthals over to France to cause further problems to the refugees. I suppose it makes good reading in some of the red top newspapers.

Their Behaviour is a disgrace, !!
Yes these desperate refugees were pushed to their limits and antagonized by certain individuals to a riot situation by certain people that want to undermine EU humanitarian aid, help and assistance
four men from the UK have been arrested by French authorities for causing incitement to riot.

Do we really have to send these Knuckle dragging neanderthals over to France to cause further problems to the refugees. I suppose it makes good reading in some of the red top newspapers.

Germany has discovered they're not all deserparate refugees there's a vast amount of economic migrants.......get your facts correct.
They want a better life and who can blame them but they not going to find it in Europe the sheer numbers puts a unsustainable demand on resources.
They've seen ordered nice affluent europe on their smart phones and want a piece of it.
If I tried to force my way in to a America or Australia what would happen ........The attitude of these rioters needs strong action, as for John D talking of gas chambers .....dear oh dear .....

Sponsored Links
Yeh, yeh. Desperate refugees...:rolleyes:
Some people see it for what it is and them for what they are. Ask the residents of Calais about the issues they cause and speak to some truck drivers.

Young anarchists don't know any better.

If someone claims they are starving, then tosses the roast dinner aside because they demand a curry, were they really starving at all?

Does anyone think that the BBC showing footage of these migrants, in a truer light, after hiding there behaviour for so long is part of a "stay in" bias?

I'm definitely not anti immigration but if these people - mostly healthy young men - have not followed the correct procedure to get into Britain then they can claim asylum in Turkey or, if they don't like it there, Bulgaria.
Not much smaller than England with a population of only 7 million odd.
It could be financed by the EU until they can go home.

Traversing Europe to squat together at Calais is stupid.

Something strange is happening.

I'm going down to Centre Parc's at Easter and will try this at the fence. With the kids too. No need to book.[/
That reminds me I'd forgotten about how we used to climb the fences to get in to butlins all those years ago !

Sponsored Links