Breaking down fences, throwing rocks, demanding entry ......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BBC news chanel..... video........

Who do these migrants think they are, trying to force their way in.
Anywhere else they'd be called rioters.

I can see this escalating, pretty soon I can see rubber bullets or worse.
Why should their demands be met, especially as you can see them throwing rocks. They don't seem to respect law and order. Are people like this really welcome in a structured society ?
I'd turn water cannons on the lawbreakers.

Sponsored Links
What you on about. We need these people. They are a valuable asset. Haven't you heard. :ROFLMAO:

BBC news chanel..... video........

Who do these migrants think they are, trying to force their way in.

I can see this escalating, pretty soon I can see rubber bullets or worse.
Why should their demands be met, especially as you can see them throwing rocks. They don't seem to respect law and order. Are people like this really welcome in a structured society ?
I'd turn water cannons on the lawbreakers.

PASS.

Where were all the women, children and older men? Back in the "war zone"?

Sponsored Links

If they had guns, this would be classed as an enemy invasion.

Instead, they invade, then lefties and do-gooders call it a humanitarian disaster.

Call it what it is - an invasion.

What you on about. We need these people. They are a valuable asset. Haven't you heard. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, these are the doctors, nurses, teachers and engineers that we so desperately need, on their way to fill all the vacancies. :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Where were all the women, children and older men? Back in the "war zone"?
Four of the people treated for Tear Gas Affects by Medical staff were children under the age of five years
And whose responsible for that ? Any normal parent would remove their children from a troublesome spot.
So what do you propose, let them break down the fences that the government of Macedonia erected and force their way through ?
If parents had their kids there it shows what kind of parents they are.

Just like the father that took his kids on to the sea in a rubber dingy in the dark from a safe country and they drowned ......for a better life .......only one person is responsible for those kiddies deaths....him.

If a man from this country took his kids out five miles from shore in a rubber dingy and they drown he be sent to prison.

"Any normal parent would remove their children from a troublesome spot "

They have done, they have tried to remove them from being blown to pieces or shot by so called "Peace Keeping Forces" back in their home country !!!!

I feel sorry for the kids but what sort of parents kick off like that in front of a riot squad when their kids are in range. Morons.

Yet Himmy and JohnD would welcome these people with open arms. Telling them "We need people like you." ;);)

Yet Himmy and JohnD would welcome these people with open arms. Telling them "We need people like you." ;);)
Your doing "fortune telling again" or is it some weird kind of "You know what we're thinking"? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links