Brexit ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So says the biggest and most compulsive liar on this forum. (I have no idea what goes on in the CC forum, but if a**e end's behaviour is anything to go by, I shudder to think).
And your still obsessed with wanting to know what's going on in the CC forum. Sad really.

So says the biggest and most compulsive liar on this forum. (I have no idea what goes on in the CC forum, but if a**e end's behaviour is anything to go by, I shudder to think).

best put a blanket on way r bee after all we do not want u shuddering :LOL:

Think the CC has been infiltrated by Russians tbh :idea:

I said nothing of the sort.
You really need to start remembering things better - have you been to see the doctor?

think way r bee saw a doctor a while back did not concentrate when he got out of bed and trod on his b*** end :LOL:

he may be a dwarf :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Does seem odd that he picked out posts from the many on here that were all him.

Why did you pluck those names out of all the many many users that have been here over the years?
upload_2018-5-24_0-40-28.png

As you have told us the others are banned
I said nothing of the sort.

There are some dreadful liars about tonight.
Altering their posts then claiming they said nothing of the sort.
So deceitful. You are in good company with a**e end, and eeyore.

think way r bee saw a doctor a while back did not concentrate when he got out of bed and trod on his b*** end :LOL:

he may be a dwarf :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I see a**e end cannot explain his rationale for trying to insult me for being Arab, so he resorts to another of his bigoted retorts.
He now implies that I am short-statured, and thereby he hopes to ridicule me.
He is the insignificant person on this forum. But unfortunately one who shouts his bigotry as loud as he dare, with the facilitation of his membership of the CC forum which offers him unjustifiable protection.

I assume it will not be long before the thread is locked and or deleted to hide a**e end's embarrassment again!
It is about time the forum restricted and rescinded the protection that he enjoys and exploits by being a member of the CC forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back