Sponsored Links
EU continuity deal

zero benefit over current deal

UKs largest trade partner by a country mile is the EU

hows that trade deal going?

its 60x more important

I Think this says it all........

I Quote
Britain and Mexico signed a deal on Tuesday to keep trade flowing between the two countries on existing terms after Britain leaves the European Union's common trade policy, with an agreement to begin negotiating a deeper partnership next year.

Then we have all the time in the world to work on a partnership that suits us and Meckico

EU continuity deal

zero benefit over current deal
Well not if you’re excluding the billions we have to pay in to get that EU continuity deal and all the red tape and regulations that go with it. Plonker!

Sponsored Links
It's interesting how the narrative changes from "The UK wont be able to stand on their own and deal with the rest of the world" to "Oh OK then but the EU is the only thing that matters in the whole wide world"

We have already signed 57 trade deals - which the remoaners bleated would not be done. So they quickly have to move on to the next thing to moan about and belittle. Anything but support their own country. FFS.

"The UK wont be able to stand on their own and deal with the rest of the world"

The EU will continue to the the UKs largest and most important trade partner......which is hardly difficult to work out, its the worlds largest customs union on our doorstep

Well not if you’re excluding the billions we have to pay in to get that EU continuity deal and all the red tape and regulations that go with it. Plonker!

Brexit red tape will cost more than EU membership

back to the drawing board for you :ROFLMAO:

I Think this says it all........

I Quote
Britain and Mexico signed a deal on Tuesday to keep trade flowing between the two countries on existing terms after Britain leaves the European Union's common trade policy, with an agreement to begin negotiating a deeper partnership next year.

Then we have all the time in the world to work on a partnership that suits us and Meckico

no this says it all:

"Without such a deal, tariffs and duties estimated at 59 million pounds would have been applied to British exports like cars, beer and tea, her department said"

which a complete lie...because the deal is exactly the same as the one weve been enjoying inside the single market

The EU will continue to the the UKs largest and most important trade partner......which is hardly difficult to work out, its the worlds largest customs union on our doorstep
I know you are blinkered, but it works both ways. That is why it's called "trade".

so far all its achieved is EU continuity deals -zero gain
WTF you on about? Was you expecting all those deals to be renegotiated to "gain"? Cuckoo.

Those 57 have been negotiated and agreed.

You really do try and look for the slightest thing to moan about without it making any actual sense, but as long as it can support your own single-minded position you will spout it out. Have a listen to yourself, read your own posts. SMH.

WTF you on about? Was you expecting all those deals to be renegotiated to "gain"? Cuckoo.

Those 57 have been negotiated and agreed
And none of them have achieved a single benefit -perhaps you can point where they do

yet the leave campaign was lauding all this wonderful new trade that will be coming our way.

well where is it coming from? -not these deals thats for sure

I know you are blinkered, but it works both ways. That is why it's called "trade".

yes but the UK has put up expensive trade barriers

EU companies can go to new suppliers inside the Single Market....no trade barriers

UK companies cant -they will have to put up with restrictive, costly barriers wherever they buy from...EU or rest of world

as you will find out next year

Sponsored Links
Back