Brexit ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not admitted anything. Just adopted some usernames that I have empathy with.
Why did they leave?
I gather they did not leave of their own accord because their usernames are not black. Therefore they were either forcibly removed or they simply decided not to continue posting.
Which is it?
They do not appear to have voluntarily changed their username, not like you, mightygob, foxtrot oscar, doggit or who ever you were before.
Maybe foxtrot oscar is trying to earn his way back onto the CC forum by being the **** that he always was. :ROFLMAO:
Why did you pluck those names out of all the many many users that have been here over the years?

Sponsored Links
Why did you pluck those names out of all the many many users that have been here over the years?
Simple! It is some of the names that I have been accused of using and changing! If they had been mine, judging by their comments, I would not have voluntarily changed them.

Sponsored Links
The most prolific bigoted poster and you claim to be a victim!
It is what you do that makes you what you are.
And all the time enjoying the protection of a being a member of the CC forum to continue your bigoted propaganda.

be that as it may be way r bee , but none the less I am an inocent victim ;) please dont do the smile / snap caper on me :notworthy:

I could make a donation to your favorite charity :idea: "womans charity against forced marriages in Pakistan" may be :idea:

or "equal rights for woman in Iran"

Many of them were banned, as well you know.
What for? I can see nothing untoward in their comments or their attitudes.
In contrast to a**e end's persistent bigoted posts, exploiting of the protection of membership of the CC forum, rogercon's outright racist comments and gasbag's monotonous copying of utube videos, they appear pretty innocuous.

So eeyore's accusation of them changing their usernames is nonsense? Typical!
They did not voluntarily change their username.
Unlike you, eeyore, et al?

I could even throw a few squid in for a washing machine way r bee :rolleyes:

:idea::idea: any thing to stop the smile / snap caper from him again

:LOL:

Do you know the story about Narcissus?
So join the queue of others trying to prove that I was someone else.
Let me know when you have some proof instead of gossip and silly unsupportable allegations.
But if that is what turns you on, and obviously it does, you carry on with your silly allegations. it will keep you (and eeyore, and a** e end) amused for hours. :rolleyes:

Let me know when you have some proof instead of gossip and silly unsupportable allegations.
But if that is what turns you on, and obviously it does, you carry on with your silly allegations. it will keep you (and eeyore, and a** e end) amused for hours. :rolleyes:

i got proof ;)

I could even throw a few squid in for a washing machine way r bee :rolleyes:

:idea::idea: any thing to stop the smile / snap caper from him again

:LOL:
Playing the fool, (which you do so well) does not negate your years of bigoted exploitation of the protection of being a member of the CC forum.

You just squirmed and ducked the real issues.
Look back for the real challenges, which you ducked.
What real issues? What challenges? You are talking nonsense.
Ducking, what, is that like you ducking the apology you owe me for saying I was lying?

It's the way you write, the words you use and the type of person you come over as. There's only one person like you on DIYnot.

Thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back