Brexit with tariffs, or Brexit without tariffs? No-one knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may well be a multiplicity of reasons for some to vote Brexit.
But quite obviously, there are some who want Brexit at any cost, such as durhamplumber, who quite happily admits that he will accept any consequence of Brexit.
I suspect that the majority of Brxiteers are just like him, suffering from some underlying ideology that drives them to want Brexit at any cost.

The maddening thing is, they deny the adverse economic consequences, which we see happening in front of our eyes.
And when it is proven without a shadow of doubt that the cause is Brexit, then they admit to not caring about the consequences.

Well himagin u made a slightly better fist of remaining hidden this time :LOL:

Than in your previous attempts With your previous user names :LOL:

This bloke must hold the record for these forums in different user names :LOL: how many is it now

6 or 7 ???? I have lost count

Sponsored Links
Well himagin u made a slightly better fist of remaining hidden this time :LOL:

Than in your previous attempts With your previous user names :LOL:

This bloke must hold the record for these forums in different user names :LOL: how many is it now

6 or 7 ???? I have lost count
You can't keep a good man down ;)

"Geoffrey Chesters was supposed to be helping at his daughter’s shop in Crewe on Wednesday, but he was engrossed in a book about money-making schemes, bought for £1 at Nantwich market. He’d reached a chapter entitled “How to become even richer when everyone else goes to the wall”, and was learning how to survive financial apocalypse.
“Look at this,” he said, pointing to a paragraph about negotiating a banking collapse. “This is what’s coming.” He’d been stockpiling tins for months. A no-deal Brexit was going to make everyone poorer, he said. But it was worth it, if it meant the UK got control over immigration. That’s why he voted to leave the European Union: “We’ve got too many of them coming over here and I want it to stop.”

I believe that sums up the attitude of many quitters...

Funnily enough...

10094646-6728839-image-a-24_1550750586171.jpg

All of those places voted leave, but all bar one of those places have a lower than average number of EU migrants...

Thus it is often a perceived image of a problem, not the reality...

Mind you, it's not surprising that EU migrants wouldn't head to those places - they are far too discerning (y)
You aren't really using this from a website that never has anything nice to say about anywhere in the country are you? You're trying to use this seriously? LOL.
Scraping. Bottom. Barrel.

...but just can't quite put their finger on it.

Better still, suck the end and hold it up to the wind.:mrgreen:
Probably get a more balanced result doing it that way than from the likes of Ellal, Himmy, BAS.

Sponsored Links
wasnt the Brexit Vote based on " Project Fear" the Financial aspect was never discussed other than a promise to give the Health Service £350 million every week
Sadly not. the Referendum result was actually based on who controls the UK. (something lost on those Remoaning snowflakes who'd gladly cede what remaining control we have over anything in the UK to Brussels) I don't think anyone at all fell for the £350mill to the NHS line (well perhaps only in Johnnyboy and Elly's dreams)

Look at the title Johnnyboy chose though." Brexit with or without tariffs" Knowing full well if no deal is reached, then WTO tariffs will be the order of the day.

poor old judy has not read the post.

Our government has not been able to decide what it wants

I am quite content with others attempting to discredit me, in fact I am encouraged by it.
It demonstrates that those members that feel the need to discredit me must have exhausted their ability to debate in an intelligent, reasoned and respectable manner.
They must feel threatened by my arguments, because they are reduced to attempts to discredit me, rather than engaging in intelligent debate.

I am quite content with others attempting to discredit me, in fact I am encouraged by it.
It demonstrates that those members that feel the need to discredit me must have exhausted their ability to debate in an intelligent, reasoned and respectable manner.
They must feel threatened by my arguments, because they are reduced to attempts to discredit me, rather than engaging in intelligent debate.
YEP! Awww, Himmy, you did so well.. but didn't think you could keep it up for long before this kind of nonsense got spouted :ROFLMAO:

There may well be a multiplicity of reasons for some to vote Brexit.
But quite obviously, there are some who want Brexit at any cost, such as durhamplumber, who quite happily admits that he will accept any consequence of Brexit.
I suspect that the majority of Brxiteers are just like him, suffering from some underlying ideology that drives them to want Brexit at any cost.

The maddening thing is, they deny the adverse economic consequences, which we see happening in front of our eyes.
And when it is proven without a shadow of doubt that the cause is Brexit, then they admit to not caring about the consequences.

HVNBWD5.gif

Please, tell me what you think this ideology actually is? Don't beat around the bush.
This is a large chunk of the ideology:

Sadly not. the Referendum result was actually based on who controls the UK. (something lost on those Remoaning snowflakes who'd gladly cede what remaining control we have over anything in the UK to Brussels)

Complete and utter ignorance, and a mix of hatred and fear of foreigners.

This is a large chunk of the ideology:

Complete and utter ignorance, and a mix of hatred and fear of foreigners.
Why does disliking an unelected body of people who have a say in the UK's way of life equal a hatred and fear of foreigners? You're reactionary, hysterical and have no logic. You are as bad as the far-righters. There is no place in the world for this extreme behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back