Brextremists under pressure.

he is probably organising some type of whip round or crowd funding in order to help pay mometums 17 grand fine :LOL:

Gos with out saying I will not be contributing :LOL:

Best ask that bloke who owns the daily wail :LOL:

may be rees smog and johnson will chip in :sneaky:

Perhaps hamas will contribute :sneaky: or that Venezualain bloke :sneaky:

or Israel :sneaky:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I hope there is a no deal brexit even if it means I end up poorer.
Poor people have more dignity ,Ghandi didn't even have a pair of shoes yet millions loved him.
Once you are really poor you qualify for victimhood status and then the money starts to roll in.

I hope there is a no deal brexit even if it means I end up poorer.
Poor people have more dignity ,Ghandi didn't even have a pair of shoes yet millions loved him.
Once you are really poor you qualify for victimhood status and then the money starts to roll in.
What a load of cobblers!
According to vinty's philosophy, if you want to be rich, just get rid of all of your money, make yourself poor, then you will qualify for 'victimhood' and the money will start rolling in. But then you'll lose your dignity because you would no longer be poor (if you had any dignity left. :ROFLMAO: )

If this is Vinty's logic, I suggest he needs to find a different outlook on life.
I can understand why he voted for Brexit, he wants to be poor, because he wants more dignity, but then he believes the money will start rolling in because he's qualified for 'vicitmhood'.
But then he would no longer be poor, he'd lose his dignity, so he'd have to give away all his money in order regain his dignity, which would in turn mean he'd qualify for 'victimhood' and the money would start rolling in......ad infinitum.
If it wasn't for his failed logic, you'd have to love him. It's like a child coming up with a harebrained scheme and not realising the absurdity of it.

Sponsored Links
What a load of cobblers!
According to vinty's philosophy, if you want to be rich, just get rid of all of your money, make yourself poor, then you will qualify for 'victimhood' and the money will start rolling in. But then you'll lose your dignity because you would no longer be poor (if you had any dignity left. :ROFLMAO: )

If this is Vinty's logic, I suggest he needs to find a different outlook on life.
I can understand why he voted for Brexit, he wants to be poor, because he wants more dignity, but then he believes the money will start rolling in because he's qualified for 'vicitmhood'.
But then he would no longer be poor, he'd lose his dignity, so he'd have to give away all his money in order regain his dignity, which would in turn mean he'd qualify for 'victimhood' and the money would start rolling in......ad infinitum.
If it wasn't for his failed logic, you'd have to love him. It's like a child coming up with a harebrained scheme and not realising the absurdity of it.
The thing is I have never been poor as poor people are poor ,I just think it could be an interesting experience.

The thing is I have never been poor as poor people are poor ,I just think it could be an interesting experience.
Your outlook on life is not based on your experiences, then?
As you have not been poor, does that mean you lack dignity?

If poor people have more dignity, I assume you completely disagree with the idea that austerity causes crime?

It's great to know that laying in a good stock of prosthetic limbs, wheelchairs and bodybags means that mass jumping off a cliff will not be as messy as if we were unprepared.
Get off your backside and exercise instead of being on here all day,,then your limbs will work better

Try it...go sleep on the pavement in a sleeping bag tonite...having not eaten all day...Tell us about it tomorrow..how ""interesting"" you found it."Poor" is not just being short term skint ...Poor can be chronic,crippling,leading to depression,bottomless pit of despair,with no where to turn,no hope.Not easy to replicate by living on beans on toast a week in ones warm,cosy,paid for 3 bed semi with pleasant neighbours,leaving ones car in the garage and taking buses for a week."Poor" becomes a state of mind where you feel like crap on societies shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly DP refuses to admit that Brexit will economic and social damage to dUK.

Thus he fails to acknowledge efforts to make the damage a bit less severe.

Silly DP refuses to admit that Brexit will economic and social damage to dUK.

Thus he fails to acknowledge efforts to make the damage a bit less severe.
We will agree to disagree,Again!

Try it...go sleep on the pavement in a sleeping bag tonite...having not eaten all day...Tell us about it tomorrow..how ""interesting"" you found it."Poor" is not just being short term skint ...Poor can be chronic,crippling,leading to depression,bottomless pit of despair,with no where to turn,no hope.Not easy to replicate by living on beans on toast a week in ones warm,cosy,paid for 3 bed semi with pleasant neighbours,leaving ones car in the garage and taking buses for a week."Poor" becomes a state of mind where you feel like crap on societies shoe.
A sleeping bag? Back in my day..............

Try it...go sleep on the pavement in a sleeping bag tonite...having not eaten all day...Tell us about it tomorrow..how ""interesting"" you found it.
I came out of a pub in London years ago ****ed out of my head ,I sat down on a park bench and the next thing I was fast asleep .
I woke up the next morning with a sore head and then I noticed one of my shoes was missing, someone had obviously stolen it while I was sleeping but I couldn't understand why they hadn't stolen both shoes.
I came to the conclusion it was maybe a tramp with one leg ,after all who else would only steal one shoe.
As it was a Sunday morning any shoe shops would be closed.
So I had to walk to the tube station in the rain while wearing only one shoe whilst being stared at by strangers just because I was wearing only one shoe .
I then realised how it felt to be looked on as different and how down and outs must feel all the time.
So I think I can safely say that I have experienced what it is like to spend a night on the streets.

I came out of a pub in London years ago ****ed out of my head ,I sat down on a park bench and the next thing I was fast asleep .
I woke up the next morning with a sore head and then I noticed one of my shoes was missing, someone had obviously stolen it while I was sleeping but I couldn't understand why they hadn't stolen both shoes.
I came to the conclusion it was maybe a tramp with one leg ,after all who else would only steal one shoe.
As it was a Sunday morning any shoe shops would be closed.
So I had to walk to the tube station in the rain while wearing only one shoe whilst being stared at by strangers just because I was wearing only one shoe .
I then realised how it felt to be looked on as different and how down and outs must feel all the time.
So I think I can safely say that I have experienced what it is like to spend a night on the streets.
Lol...bit different to a few months,,,with no money home or hope.

Sponsored Links
Back