£1bn to rule the country

They do, but it's Sinn Fein that are to blame for that, and if the people are daft enough to vote for them, knowing they won't take their seats, then they either support the protest, or aren't bothered to have their view heard.
Perhaps they agree with Sinn Fein's policies and position.
I live in an area, that is represented by a MP, for whom I did not vote for. But that is democracy.
It makes vinty's comment ludicrous.

Sponsored Links

Not when you consider sinn fein are fascists who want to foist their beliefs on a population that has no interest.
Gunmen turned spokes people.
One stumbling block is the irish language. They are currently using it as a tool of discrimination.

Sponsored Links
sinn fein ...want to foist their beliefs on a population that has no interest.
upload_2017-7-1_17-33-3.png

upload_2017-7-1_17-33-25.png

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/ni2017/results

James Brokenshire has the option of extending the talks, calling another assembly election or reintroducing direct rule.
Considering he has extended them about a dozen times now what do you think he will do?

The irish language and the pillow muncher rights are the main stumbling blocks.
For now the fascists are being kept at bay. But for how much longer?
Only a matter of time before the guns and bombs return imo. On the bright side it will help keep foreign slackers out.

Last edited:
Perhaps they agree with Sinn Fein's policies and position.
I live in an area, that is represented by a MP, for whom I did not vote for. But that is democracy.
The point is you still have someone who is obliged to represent you in Parliament whether you voted for him or not.

A lot of the Sinn vote was fraudulent,the Sinn Fein slogan was "vote early and vote often" they abused the proxy vote system, they were using the proxy vote to steal the votes from people in nursing homes who were suffering from dementia.
I'm sure that the same story that was going round about the DUP.

I suppose it just depends which side of the moat you are standing on.

BTW, I'm not really up to date with overseas elections.

Is it true that the 2017 election to the Northern Ireland Assembly was held on 2 March and they haven't formed a government yet?

Sponsored Links
Back