Power Sharing In NI collapses again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you finding my posts so interesting that you cannot stop reading them?
:rolleyes:
It must be tiresome having to click on "ignored member" all the time to see what I have said. :giggle::giggle:
I wish you would put me on ignore, then do what it says on the tin. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cannot answer your post as I have u on ignaw , what tin is that then ????

(oops :))

Sponsored Links
Wannabe, you are quick to make disparaging sarcastic responses, but when you are wrong, you constantly deflect from giving a straight answer.

Motorbiking made this point:
The DUP seem to have more seats and the largest share of vote

You then said he was wrong, that the statemement was incorrect:
"Oh no they don't!" ;)
DUP have one more member in the Assembly than SF. If the Act was put before the Assembly, it would be endorsed easily and handsomely.
You enjoy being rude and sarcastic in your posts to prove you are right, however you are wrong:

The DUP do have the largest share of the vote
The DUP do have the more seats than any other party.

If you had said 'thats true, but the important point is they dont have a majority'....... then your argument would be correct. But you did not.

Once again you have been shown to refuse to admit what you have said is wrong. You enjoy making dissmissive, sarcastic responses to posts when you think there's an opportunity to prove a point, but when you are wrong you refuse to apologise and admit it.

Also: you justify your point by saying 'its more nuanced'. If thats the case then you need to take into account that Vintys point is most valid: the cash for ash scandal, which meant the DUP were boycotted so their current status does reflect their real level of support.

It is most boring to keep having to press this point, but it isnt my fault you refuse to answer.

I have no doubt you will continue avoiding giving an honest answer instead, that is your prerogative, the sensible people on this forum can see the truth, you are therefore only deceiving yourself.

Do you not wonder why your name is the one that comes up frequently in connection with being on ignore?

Until you demonstrate that you actually read comments before jumping to cry "foul", perhaps you ought to reflect on your posts.
For instance, one of your previous posts, not so long ago:
Show us the numbers:
The number of seats the DUP have
I already had, about a page before your request:
wannabeDIY said:
upload_2018-2-17_9-7-4-png.136683

Your last post suggested:
The DUP do have the more seats than any other party.
If you had said 'thats true, but the important point is they dont have a majority'....... then your argument would be correct. But you did not.
On about page 3, I posted this comment, the one you took a dislike to:
"Oh no they don't!" ;)
DUP have one more member in the Assembly than SF.
Now it is obvious to most that the two main parties in the Assembly are DUP and SF.
DUP have one more seat than SF, but they do not have an overall majority.

Now if you would please do one of two things:
either read and comprehend my posts thoroughly before taking umbrage, thus saving yourself embarrassment,
or, stop trying to make an argument where none exists.

Otherwise you are doomed to behave as your goal obsession dictates.

Perhaps your post should start with "yes I was wrong to assume..". Thus following your two bits of good advice.

Seriously - you'd be a lot more credible now and in the future.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps I should be less pantomime-esque in my literary style in case someone takes me too pedantically. :rolleyes:

Or instead why not just stop lying...... if you did so it would save you a lot of embarrassment :)

Its hard to know what you dont understand:

It is very simple:

If somebody says:
'The DUP seems to have more seats and the largest share of the vote'

and your reply is:

'Oh no they dont'

Then those 2 statements are contradictory, only one of them can be correct. The facts prove the first the first statement is true

Therefore the second statement (made by you :ROFLMAO:) is false.

Do you not understand the meaning of 'Oh no they don't? -I ask because you seem to struggle with comprehension.

It is noted that you havent responded regarding your argument: 'its more nuanced than that'

I suppose you dont like to hear that the cash for ash scandal doesnt fit with your narrative.

No doubt you will continue to falsely attribute statements....it is what you do, it is who you are.

By all means do continue to deceive yourself, if thats what makes you happy :mrgreen:

When I said not guilty your honour, I was only kidding. Can I still have a discount for early, guilty plea? After all everyone knows I was joking.

Seriously, after 4 pages of drivel this is your argument to being proved wrong?

When I said not guilty your honour, I was only kidding. Can I still have a discount for early, guilty plea? After all everyone knows I was joking.
That is as ridiculous as comparing DUP to UK government.

Perhaps you have found some media that supports Vinty's argument by now:
I have to say Vinty's version aligns with what I picked up from the media.

For those that want to make an argument where there is none the pantomime-esque comments started on page 1:
NO.......because you are wrong :)

Oh no I am not !

Oh yes you are.

FFS!

He is behind you. :rolleyes:

Oh no he is not! :rolleyes:

/QUOTE]

Wannabe has no credibility, that ship has long sailed :)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You probably do not realise how diametrically opposed your behaviour is from your comment.
You spend pages and pages desperately trying to prove me wrong, on several issues, yet you claim I have no credibility.
If I have no credibility, why are you desperately trying to prove me wrong? :rolleyes:
It is nonsensical.
It is what you are. ;)
Very mightyblab-esque. :LOL:

And if you are one and the same as mightyblab, then your comment
Or instead why not just stop lying...... if you did so it would save you a lot of embarrassment :)
Is hypocritical, at least, and downright dishonest, at worst.

Yes, definitely, very mightyblab-esque. :)

trying to prove me wrong

Get with the programme.

Im not trying to prove you are wrong.

You are wrong.

I cant help it if you want to look more and foolish. :)

You still havent responded regarding nuance (tip for you, google ash for cash scandal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back