Theresa's mercenaries getting itchy feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect from a troll.

A person that never writes more than a few words, usually just phrases like 'dumb quitter' 'RWR this, RWR that'

Anybody that disagrees with Noseall is automatically labelled as somebody on the far right and probably a trump supporter.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Anybody that disagrees with Noseall is automatically labelled as somebody on the far right and probably a trump supporter.
Now you know this is not true. You know this because you will find no evidence of me saying this an any of my posts.

Try and find one (he can't, he won't).

Typical comment supposed to be an argument supporting your position, but in reality just pure insulting drivel.

its not supporting anything. If Noseall calls me a troll because he doesnt like what I say, its perfectly reasonable of me to point out that he, himself never adds any depth of discussion to this forum, mostly posts of a few words. Often with RWR in them.

Please do point out where my post can be described as 'pure insulting drivel'

you are just making insulting comments for the sake of it. Maybe its that Komodo breath making you bad tempered :mad:

I see your buddy has locked another thread for you :)

I guess we are all resident trolls then. And I guess that makes you not only the Chief Troll, but a resentful one.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I see you dont mind calling me a troll just because you dont like what I say, but you get upset when you are called a troll.........

resentful! yeah ok :) ........ thats sounding like a Wannabe rant

Please do point out where my post can be described as 'pure insulting drivel'
Here, in the same post:---------------------------->
you are just making insulting comments for the sake of it. Maybe its that Komodo breath making you bad tempered :mad:

I see your buddy has locked another thread for you :)

oh look: Wannabe -referring to a different post, so not answering the question

Now you know this is not true. You know this because you will find no evidence of me saying this an any of my posts.

Yeah, very hard to find :)

Rogercon hates foreigners.
Rogercon is a quitter.
Rogercon is a racist.
Rogercon is a typical RWR.
Fact.

note the adjective in your post: 'typical' (y)

It looks like notch is being typically disingenuous, not including the whole of the quotes, as is his usual modus operandi in order to twist the conversation in his favour:

It looks like notch is being typically disingenuous, not including the whole of the quotes, as is his usual MO in order to twist the conversation in his favour:

Psst: somebody explain to Wannabe, those on the far right are typically racist, hate foreigners, leavers, often favour Trump. :mrgreen:

poor old Wannabe, desperately clinging to semantics to and prove a point.

Next he will saying its more nuanced than that or the distinction is obscured (Wannabe speak for: I'm wrong but wont admit it) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back