Power Sharing In NI collapses again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get with the programme.

Im not trying to prove you are wrong.

You are wrong.

I cant help it if you want to look more and foolish. :)

You still havent responded regarding nuance (tip for you, google ash for cash scandal)

he is with the programme its just that its his own . The world according to way r bee programme , probably scripted by Mr Mullah :)

Sponsored Links
I have to say Vinty's version aligns with what I picked up from the media.

So now I have shown you some media items that appear to support SF position.
Perhaps you, or Vinty, can do the same but with media that appears to support DUP?

Seriously, after 4 pages of drivel this is your argument to being proved wrong?

Seriously, after 10 days of prevarication, this is your response to the challenge to find some media, anything, that supports your claim?

:rolleyes: Mr mullah has given u duff info an agreement is iminent apparently there has been a dispute about the cost and make
Of a washing machine that is being fitted at stormont that is delaying an agreement afaik sin fein are consulting Corbyn over the caper

He may be sending them a Czech to cover the costs

:rolleyes: Mr mullah has given u duff info an agreement is iminent apparently there has been a dispute about the cost and make
Of a washing machine that is being fitted at stormont that is delaying an agreement afaik sin fein are consulting Corbyn over the caper

Well they need to hurry up and stop prevaricating :)

Sponsored Links

Well they need to hurry up and stop prevaricating :)
I see the forum clowns have resorted to writing garbage.
Mightyblab was always an ardent supporter of a**e end also. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back