Theresa's bribe to the DUP was not actually arranged

Status
Not open for further replies.
by suggesting it is possible

More than possible...
“And I want us to dedicate further efforts to defence matters. A new European Defence Fund is in the offing. As is a Permanent Structured Cooperation in the area of defence. By 2025 we need a fully-fledged European Defence Union.

Jean CLaude Juncker.

Sponsored Links
Ive never been on this forum before.

New members who oppose the lwr on here suddenly find them selves branded as previous banned members. Its quite common.
The lwr just don't like new folk opposing or questioning their radical views. It rattles their cages.

Last edited:
"New members" who leap into the pit of GD, lining up with their long-standing chums and opposing their long-standing enemies, fighting all the old battles, using all the jargon, are really not "new members."

Ask CorgiJones if you don't believe me.

Sponsored Links
New members who oppose the lwr on here suddenly find them selves branded as previous banned members. Its quite common.
The lwr just don't like new folk opposing or questioning their radical views. It rattles their cages.

Ah, I see, well Ive never been on this forum before.

I couldnt understand why people kept accussing people of being RWR's -googling it comes up with Radar Warning Receiver :)

How would you know this then......

You have been (allegedly) a member of this site for less than 10 days and you claim to know the content of all my posts.

You are a liar and a bad one.

When did I claim to know the conent of all your posts?

How would you know this then......

You have been (allegedly) a member of this site for less than 10 days and you claim to know the content of all my posts.

You are a liar and a bad one.

I have never been a member of this forum before. Why do you allege I have?

Notch7

don't take any notice of the LWR brigade ;) most or all of em could not find there back sides in the dark with both hands & a torch :LOL::LOL:

Noseall is easily lead ;) That way har bee (a habitual porkie pier) posted up some nonsense a good while back about Turtle wax and hot dogs & the EU

and Noseall believed it :eek:

Jeez :LOL:

Notch7 is not a new member and neither are you Norcon.

Why is the general IQ of the RWR so remarkably low?

:eek: how dare u say I have a low IQ

I am retarded not stupid

I have got more intelligence than a Mongolian goat herder ;) un-like way har bee :LOL:

I didn't mean you Transam, obviously. You are much more cleverer than the rest of the dumb RWR.(y)

:sneaky::sneaky:

There is some insult sandwiched in there some where ??

As always I shall think about my response ;) ( wheres way har bee in Saudi :idea:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back