Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So how many posts can you manage without resorting to these responses:

RWR lies

Fake news

Fantasy

Daily Mail
I take you can't find those posts then boyo.

You just carry on with your unconvincing bulls hit.(y)

Sponsored Links
So how many posts can you manage without resorting to these responses:

RWR lies

Fake news

Fantasy

Daily Mail
Now that is a tough one. Do you suppose the RWR on here are about to start telling the truth?

No, I didn't think so either. I'll just have to go on pointing out your lies. Ho hum.

Do you suppose the RWR on here are about to start telling the truth? I'll just have to go on pointing out your lies.
It is getting easier, to expose their lies, simply because of the sheer volume of them.
Their lies are also becoming more and more incredible, so it is becoming easier to disprove them, refute them, or simply ignore them because they are so ridiculous.
You would have thought that they would be more adept at lying, but obviously not.

Now that is a tough one. Do you suppose the RWR on here are about to start telling the truth?

No, I didn't think so either. I'll just have to go on pointing out your lies. Ho hum.

I didnt think it would last long before you would have to mention RWR lies?

And again it proves that anybody with a difference of opinion, you have to insult.

Sadly you cant engage in meaningful discussion with anybody that thinks differently, so you will always remain narrow minded

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/bigot

Strong characters listen and give credence to points of view different to their own. Weak ones insult anybody that has a different view.

It is getting easier, to expose their lies, simply because of the sheer volume of them.
Their lies are also becoming more and more incredible, so it is becoming easier to disprove them, refute them, or simply ignore them because they are so ridiculous.
You would have thought that they would be more adept at lying, but obviously not.

Thank you for tbe post, a most informative addition to the discussion.

You must be proud of your contribution :)

Your holiday doesn't seem to have made you any more sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back