Theresa's bribe to the DUP was not actually arranged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Tranny appears to be somewhat an undesirable character

No schitt?
As a moderator wannabediy is the bloke you should be keeping your eye on.
But you seem to so far up each others arzeholes you just let it run riot.
And of course poor old noseal begging from the side lines for his turn. LoL.

Sponsored Links
Obsession says JD :LOL: (The forum moderater)

He's duller then dish water :) obsessed with the EU, and his hatred of white people from Surrey :)

Incidentally Kanker watsit

"I hope the emergency services turn out for u or your family if needs must"

(You nasty piece of work)

Last edited:
Says Noseall the forum member on a mission of truth (so he says :LOL:) duller then then a Mongolian goat herders goat.

With his verbal abuse / name calling ;) porkie pies ;) alteration of others posts ;) goading ;)

It was because of the likes of u Noseall & your mate way har bee as to why Blightymam cleared off. Your rude arrogant , ill mannered sexist , racist behaviour

You Northern oath :LOL:

Listen up way har bee

As to your question a good while back Way har bee (himagain) I have tried to find some info on it.

At the moment I am not certain as to how the EU directive on restricting the electrical power to white goods (I,e washing machines) will effect

commercial appliances i.e washing machines in Laundrettes.

It may not apply to commercial washing machines ?? but it may apply to domestic washing machines used in commercial premises i.e laundrettes ?

I know some one who may know & I will ask him.

the EU directive on restricting the electrical power to white goods (I,e washing machines)

the imaginary directive.

You haven't ever seen it, have you?

It's over there, the mermaid's getting it out of her unicorn's saddlebag.

As to your question a good while back Way har bee (himagain) I have tried to find some info on it.
As it was a while back, **** end (tranny), I have no idea which question you are referring to.
Which question was it?

Have you some help tonight, for your keyboard skills, (no spelling mistakes but plenty of grammar mistakes)?
Is it a temporary disability that you suffer from. It comes and goes, a bit like your sobriety?

the imaginary directive.

Who's the mermaid ? And what has a unicorn got to do with it ?

the imaginary directive.

Well I have had a word with my EU contact , he lives in Poland , well he moved there from the UK actually and became a Polish citizen

Dave Smith is his name , well since his move to Poland he changed his name to Dave Smithski

He said he does not know , but will find out . soon as I hear any thing I will let u & way har bee know. Way har bee it may not be good news ??

So u may need to brace your self ??

:LOL:

Last edited:
brace myself for you trotting more nonsense about an imaginary document you have never seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back