Theresa's bribe to the DUP was not actually arranged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit telling lies then boyo.

Like this.....

You are confusing pointing out that you are a liar with bigotry. Poor fella.

I have yet to see you add anything to any discussion of any substance.
You said that there will ve a mass exodus of the financial market to Europe.

Why dont you back it up with some intelligent substantive discussion.

Are you able to do that?

Sponsored Links
I have yet to see you add anything to any discussion of any substance
Under your current username, I'm not surprised.

You said that there will ve a mass exodus of the financial market to Europe.
I said it was the tip of the mass exodus iceberg. Depending upon what the wishy-washy Tory ****s do, will no doubt influence that exodus. Looks like were going for a soft Brexit. Spineless Tory ****s.

Why dont you back it up with some intelligent substantive discussion
Says a bloke who uses lies as part of his.:rolleyes:

Under your current username, I'm not surprised.

I said it was the tip of the mass exodus iceberg. Depending upon what the wishy-washy Tory ****s do, will no doubt influence that exodus. Looks like were going for a soft Brexit. Spineless Tory ****s.

Says a bloke who uses lies as part of his.:rolleyes:

And there we go :)

No ability to discuss, so you resort to insults.

Indeed you said 'tip of the mass exodus iceberg' but can offer no reasoned discussion to back it up with.

What do you mean under my current username?

Indeed you said 'tip of the mass exodus iceberg' but can offer no reasoned discussion to back it up with.
Ireland is looking like an attractive place for London based financial institutions to re-locate. Who can blame them.

As opposed to the username you went under before Notch7.

Sponsored Links
.... but can offer no reasoned discussion to back it up with.
No need to discuss outright lies with reason. Just dismiss them as the lies that they are:
”notch7” said:
Turkey is going to be joining very soon, you must be misinformed. Their neighbour Iraq has also asked to join. Apparently the EU are interested as it will bring them lots of cheap oil. They are going to need it for all those EU army tanks.

”notch7” said:
An EU army is on its way -thats the real truth.

”notch7” said:
Where did I argue Turkey is about to join the EU? Its not going to happen, until at least next year

”notch7” said:
If you can prove that there are no plans for a EU army -point it out

”notch7” said:
EU army -yes 2025

”notch7” said:
on the side of his big red
Remember?
Not relevant, the title of this thread is 'Boris reprimanded for repeating Brexit lie'
Boris said, we will take back control of £350m that is not saying the same thing as on the bus. Which I merely pointed out in my first post.
Im no fan of Boris or the terrible and wrong bus slogan, but his words this time are not a lie.

And there we go :)

No ability to discuss, so you resort to insults.

par for the course with the LWR remoaners on here :LOL: porki pies ;) editing there posts ;)

abuse ;) fantasy ;) accusations ;)

looks like way har bee has said some thing :LOL: u would get more sense from a Mongolian goat herder , dunno how his missis puts up with him ??

he is as tight as a ducks as well :LOL::LOL:

par for the course with the LWR remoaners on here :LOL: porki pies ;) editing there posts ;)

abuse ;) fantasy ;) accusations ;)

looks like way har bee has said some thing :LOL: u would get more sense from a Mongolian goat herder , dunno how his missis puts up with him ??

he is as tight as a ducks as well :LOL::LOL:
At least she is not cooped up in a ground floor flat with an habitual, persistent liar. :)
It is not good for you either, **** end, to be cooped up in a ground floor flat. Try asking the authorities if you are allowed a passport yet. o_O
Oops I forgot, you suffer from Aichmophobia, so you cannot sign your name. (Assumming you can spell it correctly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) Ask your carer to fill in the application form for you. :whistle:

No need to discuss outright lies with reason. Just dismiss them as the lies that they are:

You spend your time quoting other people and stating lies, lies, lies.

Why dont you add some intelligent discussion yourself.

How about starting by proving categorically there is no chance of there being an EU army.

You spend your time quoting other people and stating lies, lies, lies.

Why dont you add some intelligent discussion yourself.

How about starting by proving categorically there is no chance of there being an EU army.
You cannot prove a negative.
But I already have demonstrated that it is highly improbable.
Did you not see that post? Or are you pretending it did not exist?

At least she is not cooped up in a ground floor flat with an habitual, persistent liar. :)
It is not good for you either, **** end, to be cooped up in a ground floor flat. Try asking the authorities if you are allowed a passport yet. o_O
Oops I forgot, you suffer from Aichmophobia, so you cannot sign your name. (Assumming you can spell it correctly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) Ask your carer to fill in the application form for you. :whistle:

Another example of somebody that resorts to insults instead of offering any form of worthwhile discussion.

You cannot prove a negative.
But I already have demonstrated that it is highly improbable.
Did you not see that post? Or are you pretending it did not exist?

Since you cant prove a future EU army isnt possible, you cant then say I am telling lies by suggesting it is possible.

Another example of how its easier to call somebody a liar, rather than add anything useful to the discussion.

Ireland is looking like an attractive place for London based financial institutions to re-locate. Who can blame them.

Err thats not exactly what I would call a mass exodus.

As opposed to the username you went under before Notch7.

Ive never been on this forum before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back