Theresa's bribe to the DUP was not actually arranged

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:?????? :idea:

Listen up way har bee.

This is the UK, not Saudi Arabia or some other Mr Muller run state. The UK recognises the rights of woman ;) (missis alright ?)
**** end has convinced itself that UK is perfect:
UK has one of worst records for gender equality at work – report
Researchers rank Britain 11th out of 18 countries, including US, France and Spain, for factors such as pay and board level representation
https://www.theguardian.com/society...st-records-for-gender-equality-at-work-report

I passed on your concern to the missus, but she reached for the disinfectant, she does not like microbes being interested in her. She says it makes her skin crawl.
Do not worry, I persuaded her that you are a virtual nuisance, not a real one, and the virus protection will work better than spraying the screen. :idea:
I did explain that you were an RWR, who's life-long ambition was to shovel shyte. Was that your parents teaching also?

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes:????? hmmm wonder what he said ??? dunno ?

No hang on I know :LOL:

Listen up way har bee The UK does not have capital punishment ;)

(Incidentally did u get the other half a slip proof shower mat ?? ;))

:rolleyes:????? hmmm wonder what he said ??? dunno ?

No hang on I know :LOL:

Listen up way har bee The UK does not have capital punishment ;)

tis true way r bee ;) no capital punishment , got abolished in the early 60's

Sponsored Links
repetitive "Muller" goading and abuse of member's wife
mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen up Way har bee :):)

I have been referring to a copy of the "minutes" of the EU talks with the US concerning a trade deal (I am sure u remember :))

The US delegate Bubba Redneck had a conversation with the German delegate Helmet Von Schmit concerning the proposed ban on
high out put washing machines.

Bubba reckons they will be banned so u may be able to pick one up cheap as there will be a surplus of old stock. Good news then Hmmm ;) tell the missis ;)

Listen up Way har bee :):)

I have been referring to a copy of the "minutes" of the EU talks with the US concerning a trade deal (I am sure u remember :))

The US delegate Bubba Redneck had a conversation with the German delegate Helmet Von Schmit concerning the proposed ban on
high out put washing machines.

Bubba reckons they will be banned so u may be able to pick one up cheap as there will be a surplus of old stock. Good news then Hmmm ;) tell the missis ;)

How old are you? I hope you are sensible in real life and this is an alter ego.

How old are you? I hope you are sensible in real life and this is an alter ego.

old enough ;) incidentally did'nt u know that I have a disability

Mentally retarded ;)

Way har bee knows & discriminates against me :eek:

Last edited:
old enough ;) incidentally did'nt u know that I have a disability

Mentally retarded ;)

Way har bee knows & discriminates against me :eek:
I treat you exactly as I treat any other persistent, accomplished, habitual liar!

To attempt to apologise or seek compassion, for your lying, trolling or intentional misrepresentation, on your disability or mental retardation is another of your characteristics.

A disability or being mentally retarded is not an acceptable excuse for your behaviour.
Perhaps your parents ought to have taught you that. :eek:

What's going on with tranny's strange obsession?

assume yer missis knows ???

(missis alright ?)

wonder if he fly's 1st class & his wife has to go economy class :idea::?:

(Incidentally him a*** how is the wife ? alright ? back better ? )

Him again probably got his wife/partner to lift & replace the man hole covers at his place:idea:

dunno how his wife/partner pokes up with him tbh . well that is not true tbh .I do know ;)

wonder if he took his wife/partner with him ???

edit stupid question really he must have done. Some one had to carry his cases/bags :LOL::LOL:

Hope it has finally got his wife a Washing Machine :idea::?:

did your wife really slip over in the shower ? :sneaky::sneaky:;)

You could surprise your wife by getting her a washing machine

look on your wifes side of the bed. The bed side cabinet bottom draw ;)

Underneath the Rabbit that u did not know she had , the battery operated rabbit ;)

fact is Him again u are not the man u used to be , & your wife came to that conclusion 2 years ago ;)

Tranny appears to be somewhat an undesirable character.

Last edited:
He's actually a very nice Surrey gentleman. Lots of dosh, nice cars and land. Admittedly he does the occasional murder but no one's perfect. Keep the plumbing bit under your hat though...some people are offended by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back