£1bn to rule the country

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Sounds like a bargain to me.

Where do I send my share?

"The Conservatives have reached an agreement with the Democratic Unionists which will see them support Theresa May's minority government.

The deal, which comes two weeks after the election resulted in a hung Parliament, will see the 10 DUP MPs back the Tories in key Commons votes.

There will be £1bn extra for Northern Ireland over the next two years."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40403434

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a bargain to keep the commies out.. besides NI could do with more investment..

Interesting to see that the cons did have a magic money tree all the time.

Before 08 June, the SNP, Plaid Cymru, Greens and all colours in between threatened a 'coalition of chaos' to "keep the Tories out of No 10". Was that a costed initiative? As the electorate gave TM the keys to no 10, how can they now complain that only the DUP have been invited to the party and enjoying the canapes and sparkling wine?

Sponsored Links
Before 08 June, the SNP, Plaid Cymru, Greens and all colours in between threatened a 'coalition of chaos'

Are you sure? Where did you see them make this "threat?"

Are you sure it's not a fantasy you dreamed, or read in the Daily Ragmail or a con election speech?

"Why is it when the Government needs £1.5 billion for a bribe to allow it to cling to power, the money can always be found?"

"In any other walk of life, the Tories would have just committed a criminal act of bribery."

£1billion is a small price to pay to keep him from flushing the UK down the toilet.

:) That's the funniest joke I've heard in a long time.

May is the latest in a long line of PM's determined to do the exact opposite of Robin Hood, deprive the poor while swelling the coffers of the already rich.

... and not doing that which last year she thought was best for the country - the prime duty of an M.P. let alone a P.M.

I billion extra to be spent on the NHS in NI

gerry adams on radio 4 today welcomes the extra money. That is what he said ;)

winter fuel allowance to be maintained

triple lock on pensions to be maintained

Good deal all around imho. ;)

"Why is it when the Government needs £1.5 billion for a bribe to allow it to cling to power, the money can always be found?"

"In any other walk of life, the Tories would have just committed a criminal act of bribery."

:rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

Bribe :LOL: get real . What do u think politics is all about then

bribe Hmmm what like scrapping students fees :idea: etc etc

Incidentally how much did u pay for your shoes ????

gerry adams on radio 4 today welcomes the extra money

If adams , corbyn and the other republican cohorts get their way no money will flow from Westminster to Stormont.
The irish pm will be left with going cap in hand to his/her eu masters for the extra funding required.

Last edited:
If Roger and his Quitter chums get their way, NI will join RoI and abandon the disUK.

There will be some Unionist refugees wishing to come back to Scotland, no doubt.

If Roger and his Quitter chums get their way, NI will join RoI and abandon the disUK.

There will be some Unionist refugees wishing to come back to Scotland, no doubt.

NI will only join the republic if a majority vote says so.
Has nothing to do with brexit.

The ira along with supporters like corbyn thought they could achieve it with guns and bombs.

If adams , corbyn and the other republican cohorts get their way no money will flow from Westminster to Stormont.
The irish pm will be left with going cap in hand to his/her eu masters for the extra funding required.
I do not think that rogerIQof28 understands that there is NI, which is part of the UK (although not part of GB), and RofI, which is a completely different country, is in the EU, and will remain in EU after Brexit.
Perhaps rogerIQof29 could brush up on his geopolitics before making silly comments.

Sponsored Links
Back