Bricked risco agility

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Anyone knows how I can get out of this situation?

Scenario: Initiated firmware upgrade through the keypad - should take 15 minutes, half a day later the orange warning light on the main still flashes, no connectivity from cs, cloud or keypad.

Is there any way to factory reset/unbrick it?
Would I need a com cable and send it from cs or uniprog or something similar?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
there are ways to default the unit, you need to talk with your support (seller/ Risco).

I have upgraded these panels remotely and require a valid password to access the firmware, after upgrading them check the system over, not had one lock up yet, which sounds like it in your case.

is the keypad responding at all?
if you pm me with the panel id (using cloud) and login details for remote access I can take a look to see if I can reach it. If your still stuck that is.

Thanks. I managed to resolve the issue.

I think the problem was that the update took alot longer than specified in the manual. So after 30minutes I got worried and started reading, then set dipswitch 4 to on and restarted. Once I disabled dipswitch 4 the panel came back after a while.
Then I could initiate a new upgrade through cs which worked fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back