bring back old politicians

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Politics
there are no character's in politics anymore, the prime minister? I know its not Blair but although I know its brown I just don't see him there unless I think about it! All the parties seem to think that the leader should be young, no other qualification is needed, when you look on the benches it just looks like a convention for Spanish waiters, what have they done to all the old boys? their all so boring, where is the beast of bolsover? bring back wedgie benn!! help! bring back old politicians! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What are you rattling on about?

Here's the thing. Britain needs change. Old people dont like change. Young people like change. See the logic? ;)

Here's the thing. Britain needs change. Old people dont like change. Young people like change. See the logic? ;)

Ahh, bless, you'll understand when you're old enough to vote :LOL: Actually on a more serious note, who is the leader of the Lib Dems these days?

steve wrote

Young people like change

Yep but the problem is that they don't have the wisdom nor the strength of conviction to implement changes for the better.

Would you describe Blair as a young politician in his years in office ??.
Probably so. He certainly liked to be perceived as young. And I think it was probably the young voters who swung it his way in the election.
Yet what did he acheive for this country ?. Sweet FA.

See the logic. ;)

Sponsored Links

Ffor fffk's sake GGranville !! Ssstick wwith the ssausage ddispensary !!

:D :D :D

Whadd e say?

22187068.jpg

surely he puts that much in an envelope and gives it to a prostitute he's never had sex with and never even met and wouldn't even recognise?

Brown visited China in ealier time and back with $800million contract. Guys here didn't know him before, but now know him as a "super salesman " & "trading source finder".

Sponsored Links
Back