BRITISH FUEL RIP OFF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i CANT believe THE PRICE OF DIESEL £1.12 a litre its times like this i feel like packing in working and go on the sick, i have had it with this dump hole i am selling up and moving out of this country.

There ain't no point working to pay those thieving bast in parliament.
Itold you a long time ago Labour would bring the working class to there knee,s and they have so if i where you i would pack yea bags and get out.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
BOB if you didnt have to travel from cuba you would probabley need to fill up a little less ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Diesel is just getting stupid in price, I think I paid £1.14 per lt this morning at my local BP site. The thieving basts :cry:

And good old Alistair is about to stick another 2p per litre on.

If fuel gets any dearer we will be buying it in 100ml bottles and sniffing it just to remind ourselves of the smell.

This site may help you find a cheaper source

http://www.petrolprices.com/

It's only just begun (to quote Karen Carpenter). The price of oil will just keep on rising for the rest of your lives. It's called Peak Oil - and it's here today.

Shame we can't organise a protest day..ie no one buys petrol on a certain day. Tony & cherr would be dancing as gordon & darlin sqirmed.

Shame we can't organise a protest day.
The biggest problem is Labour policies, they are spending more than they are collecting taxes, if they lower petrol prices down then they will grab it somewhere else. It's the same old Labour tax & spend policies so the next government will have to sort out their financial mess again. :cry:

My guesses is they are trying to lower our standard of living to the EU level.

My guess is they are trying to lower our standard of living to the EU level.
You think we have a better standard of living than who exactly?

Certainly not France, Spain, Italy, or even Germany.

Don't be fooled by GDP, cost of living indexes, interest rates or any other such nonsense, most of our grown up neighbours in the EU have a far better standard of living than we do here ... Travel and take a look for yourself.

MW

How blair got in i will never know when the election was on everyone i asked never voted for them must be my area :rolleyes:

p.s WE WANT A referendum you know the one brown promised when he took over :evil: :evil:

We won the battle but not the war

Sponsored Links
Back