British Gas 330+ boiler - Flashing SE

Them boilers need to be installed & serviced by experts.

otherwise they become a 10 year old chop out :(

edit,they are easily repaired by a boiler tech. Not a sales person :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
The SE function is usually disabled on BG badged boilers. It can be turned off/on via the installer menu. Ring glowworm technical support who should be able to talk you through it.

Did this ever get resolved and how? I’ve just encountered the same issue. Are there some simple steps of do I need to call Glowworm?

Sponsored Links
@justynpride

Did you read this?
I did thanks. Only challenge is that is was actually serviced last week. The service was a full strip down, which apparently the engineer didn't think had every happened to it before - we bought the house in Feb of this year. The engineer is not aware of how to reset the service indicator. We will need to contact Glowworm. I was trying to see if we could save a call.

I did thanks. Only challenge is that is was actually serviced last week. The service was a full strip down, which apparently the engineer didn't think had every happened to it before - we bought the house in Feb of this year. The engineer is not aware of how to reset the service indicator. We will need to contact Glowworm. I was trying to see if we could save a call.
I would hope and rightfully so that Glow worm will not tell you how to reset the service indicator, or what is the point of having it, if your service engineer did not know, why did HE not contact Glow worm ? what else did he not know about a proper service ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back