British Gas boiler type

Thanks for your advice/opinion.

I’m not expecting them to be very helpful now that it’s been installed, we can’t even see the quote as it was online and has now disappeared. I’ll be calling them tomorrow to discuss. Just annoying when you asked for a combi, paid £2500 and haven’t got what you asked for.
There's absolutely no way you'd get a conversion from your current system to a combi for £2500. Even Bodgit & Scarper wouldn't do it that cheap

Sponsored Links
There's absolutely no way you'd get a conversion from your current system to a combi for £2500. Even Bodgit & Scarper wouldn't do it that cheap

Expensive, though, to just slap a heat only boiler on the wall, dependent on area.

Expensive, though, to just slap a heat only boiler on the wall, dependent on area.
And flush the system and upgrade controls and any other updates required, you dont know what works were required so how are you qualfied to comment on price

Sponsored Links
I have had a new boiler fitted in my house by British Gas. I filled out a form online saying I wanted a combi boiler, they asked me a few questions about my home and then said

That in isolation, suggests they may have made an error, do you have a copy of the completed form?

That in isolation, suggests they may have made an error, do you have a copy of the completed form?
That's part of the problem. It isn't in isolation - the video call would likely have constituted the home survey.
The quote would then have confirmed the outcomes of that survey.
And unfortunately...
now that it’s been installed, we can’t even see the quote as it was online and has now disappeared.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back