British gas contractor

5TIMES

hello lads,

can you pls give any advice on sub contract service & repair for bg
iv been offered £22 an appliance plus a Bg van or £24 with no van has any of you heard of what the score is ie do they take your money off you if the job comes back in within 30 days? iv decided to go it alone after spending 13 years working for British gas & Warmsure. ;)

Sponsored Links
Well seeing as you think ideal make good boilers you didn't learn anything at ****ish gas or warmshyte!

Search Paul barkers posts; contracting to bg is a waste of time.

at least these companys employed me!! 70% of heating engineers out there dont have the qualifications to work for a company, hence why there are so many thick ass RGI about.. :LOL: :LOL:

Trust me those two firms aren't fussy, they're full of mouth breathers and *******.

There are some terrible independent and employed rgi's out there, bg and warmshyte have far more than their fair share!

Sponsored Links
One day he will get a life and be able to let go .
Dangermouth you are the Raoul moat of the heating industry you really need to get therapy to let go.

I went to the matalan the other day for some cheap shirts. Even with the large (i'm not that big) ones on I couldn't lift my arms past my shoulders.
I reckon moaty was wearing one of them when the cops said "surrender or die".

Jamsie Cotter if you dont mind, i have not worn a string simmit since i was a wain ;)

Far worse self employed people out there, like 5 times says you dont need any formal qualifications to be an RGI.

none of the boiler manufactures or BG EON WARMSURE ETC will look at you if you have not got NVQ3 gas or plumbing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back