British gas PT Plus time setting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The instruction for the PT Plus state that is fitted with a real-time clock, which is pre-set at the factory. You will not have to alter the time settings.

However, mine is showing a time of 13:28 when the real time is 13:08 - how do correct it?

Sponsored Links
I think the PT Plus is a re-badged Drayton Digistat, but there are several variants. For the most common version, the clock can be changed as follows:

Digistat+2 comes with a pre-set clock, which also automatically adjusts for summer/winter time changes. It is activated automatically on 1st installation. There should be no need to change these settings, however, should you wish to, it can be done in clock mode. To enter the clock mode press > to move through Day and all 6 time/temperature events until the arrow points to the clock symbol. The time will now flash and can be adjusted by pressing + or - then press > to accept and move to Day.

The whole instructions can be found here.

If my assumption is wrong, post back with a photo of your PT Plus to assist with identification.

That worked! Thanks. Why don't British Gas put that in the instructions?
Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back