British Heart Foundation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple of years ago my dad aged 52 had a serious heart attack, this was caused from poor diet, stress and smoking. He had to have a heart bypass operation which was a success and he has made a full recovery, now doctors has detected my granddad has heart problems to which degree I'm not sure.

With heart issues running through my family I have decided to do the London to Brighton Bike Ride with the British Heart Foundation, its approximately 55 miles which for me is going to be a big challenge.

I hope the owners of the site don't mind me posting this web address but if anyone wants to donate even if its just £1 I'd be really grateful.

www.justgiving.com/paulonline

Sponsored Links
With heart issues in the family I think the Heart Foundation would rather you sat this one out.

with regular exercise and several months of graduated training, s/be better than sitting in front of the telly with a pie :)

Sponsored Links
Apologise to mods and admin, I didnt not realise the rules about advertising, as you can see I have now contacted admin and they have put the link back so all is good.

Back