britoney 80 Chaffoteaux boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have said boiler in a set of flats.unfortunately the boiler has had a beating several times resulting in system water loss every time. It has been a case of re setting the valve body and re filling, there have been several times on move ins where a rad has been moved resulting in the same. It has got harder to get running each time most of the rads have hot a feed to them but flow seems to be bad. tryed and tryed no luck got a gas fitter in he says its the boiler needs replacement .spoke to some one else he says it needs power flush, he came down carried out flush still same he them says boiler f**k, i say put a boiler in will it fix it.He cannot say yes or no. I then speak to another gas fitter he says ch water filter will be blocked but he cannot come this week,he gives me some washers to do away with filters .I drain system remove taps from boiler and wash out no restriction and build it back up re fill still the same.boiler gets mad hot on flow out then over boils and cuts out . I have ran system 1 rad at time can get each one red hot, but put them all on some work some do not. open and close rad stat rad fast rad will come hot open and close fast another rad that will come hot but something else will go off laminate floors upstairs do not know what to do lift floors or replace boiler no one sure please help

Sponsored Links
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa.

Your post is unreadable.

Are you aware of the term "sentence"

Try re-posting it in a way that other people can understand.

I know its not a grammar competition but a few full stops would help ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back