Broag Quinta 65 or Viesmann 200W 60Kw

both boilers can do both ch/dhw if needed, it just on the heating side it would be lead & follow with the boilers and would fit two 30kw Intergas boilers... but I only do domestic and think in domestic boiler terms.

Sponsored Links
The Viessmann Vitocrossal 300 is a very well made unit, bit on the massive side though if space is limited.

Looks like it would last forever, we've put 3 or 4 in over the last 5 years and haven't had an issue so far.

The Viessmann Vitocrossal 300 is a very well made unit, bit on the massive side though if space is limited.

Looks like it would last forever, we've put 3 or 4 in over the last 5 years and haven't had an issue so far.
At present we have a Potterton Kingfisher which is located in a plant room. I have not found an installer that could give me a quote on that unit but tomorrow I am seriously thinking of trying to get one more quote.

Sponsored Links

Is it possible for me to send you a private message please? :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back