Broken Oulet pipe on a dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I've broken the outlet pipe on my dishwasher. It's the standard gray one that comes with all dishwashers. Any ideas if this can be fixed without buying a new one? It looks like the contours on the pipe might make clamps a little difficult.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Arsis

Sponsored Links
You can get back to back connectors but they are difficult to find and need some silicone to seal them anyway.

A trick is to use an easier to find connector for 21.5 mm warning pipe and use two back to back with a short section of warning pipe or 22 mm copper pipe. You still have to use silicone to seal it.

Tony

Agile said:
You can get back to back connectors but they are difficult to find and need some silicone to seal them anyway.

A trick is to use an easier to find connector for 21.5 mm warning pipe and use two back to back with a short section of warning pipe or 22 mm copper pipe. You still have to use silicone to seal it.

Thanks Heaps Tony - I'll see if I can track down a connector.
Cheers
Mitch

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back