brother pte300vp label printer - only £50

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone is interested, Toolstation are selling the brother pte300vp label printer for £50 (half their usual price).

It prints up to 18mm and prints heat shrink.

Just ordered one. Am gonna be sticking labels on everything that doesn't move...

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Thanks.
Pity TS don't have stock of many labels.
Found labelzone.co.uk are a bit cheaper.
The Brother Store on Amazon have some cheaper deals.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, Toolstation are selling the brother pte300vp label printer for £50 (half their usual price).

It prints up to 18mm and prints heat shrink.

Just ordered one. Am gonna be sticking labels on everything that doesn't move...
Could never find a use for labels that curl up and fall off after a few months .

Could never find a use for labels that curl up and fall off after a few months .

Labels in general or the Brother branded labels?

The only label printer I have ever owned was a Dymo paper label printer. Those remained stuck fast.

Sponsored Links
Labels in general or the Brother branded labels?

The only label printer I have ever owned was a Dymo paper label printer. Those remained stuck fast.
Dymo was worse, in my experience.

Dymo was worse, in my experience.

What were you sticking the labels to? Each of my Dymo labels stuck fast and were a paint to remove when we eventually needed to remove them.

What were you sticking the labels to? Each of my Dymo labels stuck fast and were a paint to remove when we eventually needed to remove them.
Usually draws and shelving , adhesive was very poor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back