brussels has refused (to date)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
to deny reports that its Brexit negotiaters fear that they are being bugged by UK spies

Officials raised concerns after the UK obtained sensitive documents with in hours of them being discussed ( according to the Telegraph , reported in the I)

Sabine Weyand the EU's deputy chief Brexit negotiater reportedly told officials at an EU working party on exit talks "that it could not be excluded" that UK intelligence had penetrated their meetings.

The Uk deny it :LOL: then again they would ???

Sponsored Links
to deny reports that its Brexit negotiaters fear that they are being bugged by UK spies

Officials raised concerns after the UK obtained sensitive documents with in hours of them being discussed ( according to the Telegraph , reported in the I)

Sabine Weyand the EU's deputy chief Brexit negotiater reportedly told officials at an EU working party on exit talks "that it could not be excluded" that UK intelligence had penetrated their meetings.

The Uk deny it :LOL: then again they would ???
A bit of a mish-mash of misrepresentation there.
All news outlets are reporting that the suspicion emanated from the EU.
So how could they be denying something which they have 'raised their suspicions'?
If they are denying this, who initiated the suspicion?

Last edited:
you will never get a full Brexit leave deal whith E.U. it was apparent when david cameron tried to get some deals ,before the referendum. and was treated with contempt.
by the way Nigel Farage is back on the scene. I am sure the romainers will be delighted.

Sponsored Links
Project Fear is alive and well. All this talk of preparing us for a no-deal Brexit is to soften us up into believing that the only sensible course is therefore a soft, BINO.
We Leavers are being sold down the river by duplicitous May and her Remainer civil servants, in cahoots with the EU.

without facts to back up that suggestion it is no more than your opinion :D

May’s flying visit to Germany on Thursday to see Angela Merkel showed where the real power lies in Europe.

Guardian 6/7/18

May’s flying visit to Germany on Thursday to see Angela Merkel showed where the real power lies in Europe.

Guardian 6/7/18
mmmm still supposition and assumptions with no real "meat " to get your teeth into:LOL:

mmmm still supposition and assumptions with no real "meat " to get your teeth into:LOL:

Power in the EU lies with Germany, France and the 30,000 lobbyists.

Those that pay the piper........

you will never get a full Brexit leave deal whith E.U. it was apparent when david cameron tried to get some deals ,before the referendum. and was treated with contempt.
by the way Nigel Farage is back on the scene. I am sure the romainers will be delighted.

Stop peddling untruths. He got most of what he wanted. Do you actually care about facts?

Stop peddling untruths. He got most of what he wanted. Do you actually care about facts?
please show me what they gave him then , because what I remember he got nothing of what he wanted, otherwise there would of been no referendum.

Sponsored Links
Back