BT tool pouch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Used to use one of the green/black tool pouches that the BT/ openreach guys use, for keeping my screwdrivrs and things like that in, however since its now in bits does anyone know where i can get hold of one? or who makes them? one i got came from a Ex bt guy who since moved away so cant ask him. the link below takes to a pic of a bt guy using one for thoes who dont know the type i mean:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucasdigital/317028298/

thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
not really, the BT ones are more just a sort of cross between large pouch/ small bag. with 1 large pocket, 1 3/4 pocket and 2 small 1/4 pockets. The one i had lasted years befor the material got perforated with the screwdrivers. They look small and bit useless, but when you use them they hold loads, really usefull for small items.

Sponsored Links
yeah, the "builders bag" is more like what im after, something that will hold something. Realy id like another like my old one, but cant find them and dont know who makes them. so may have to go for the "builders bag".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back