Building notice - how much detail required - when can start

But you were referring to someone else when you wrote...
Yes.

I'll try it again, and use other terms as well, all of which mean the same thing.

So Bas, you don't need to be 100% sure of compliance, regulations, or anything else for that matter.
1) In my world you do.
2) As far as I am concerned you do.
3) Yes you do.
4) According to the only valid principles which people should follow you do.

Not at all cut and dried. Far from it. The O.P. is absolutely ready to head down the Building Notice route. Wrong yet again Bas.
If he were absolutely ready he would not need to ask the questions he did.

Ergo he is not ready.

Sponsored Links
So Bas, you don't need to be 100% sure of compliance, regulations, or anything else for that matter.
1) In my world you do.
Irrelevant to the O.P. mereley your opinion and not helpful.

2) As far as I am concerned you do.
Irrelevant to the O.P. merely your opinion and not helpful.

13) Yes you do.
No you don't as I have already demonstrated and have given an example where neither the builder nor the the client were in any way ready, in regards to regulations guidance in a loft conversion.

4) According to the only valid principles which people should follow you do
No you don't. The guy asked if he is ready to start and the answer from those with experience is ring the BCO have a chat and crack on. Some of the work he can start the moment he gets out of bed this morning.

It's awful to see you squirm Bas. Your persistence at making an utter fool out of yourself is astounding.

Sponsored Links
Irrelevant to the O.P. mereley your opinion and not helpful.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Irrelevant to the O.P. merely your opinion and not helpful.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

No you don't as I have already demonstrated and have given an example where neither the builder nor the the client were in any way ready, in regards to regulations guidance in a loft conversion.
If they weren't ready then they should not have gone ahead.

No you don't. The guy asked if he is ready to start
Actually no - he said he was ready.

It's awful to see you squirm Bas. Your persistence at making an utter fool out of yourself is astounding.
I'm not squirming and I am not making a fool of myself, I am standing up for what I believe in and promoting my standards. Such utterances from people like you show that I am right to do so.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back