building over sewer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im planning on building a small extenstion over a sewer in my garden, iv already entered the building over a sewer agreement which i have not sent back as yet because the pipe had collapst as i was digging around it and dnt want the inspector around until iv sorted it,the pipe is around 6mtrs long and 9-10 diameter. iv now replaced the clay sewer pipe with the ribbed pipe is this the correct pipe or should it have been clay pipe put back there? im then hoping som1 will sign it off for me,ha.

Sponsored Links
Crikey, your owning up to damaging and replacing (with the wrong pipe) a sewer?... on a public forum!

Get a BCO round, they are not monsters, they understand that accidents happen and ask him/her how best to fix the thing. Unless your doing the extension on the sly.....

Crikey, your owning up to damaging and replacing (with the wrong pipe) a sewer?... on a public forum!
And how would he be found, exactly? Is he even in Cardiff (surely not, who'd admit to living in Trogland anyhow)? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ribbed on the outside - Smooth on the inside :?: That`s OK. Not the ribbed thin coiled land drainage stuff :LOL: :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back