Clay Sewer Pipe 56cm outside circumference

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All ive located a sewer pipe in the corner of where our extension foundations are going to go. Although the sewer was traced around 600mm further from the excavations. Anyway I've measure the clay pipe and the outside circumference of the clay pipe and it is 56cm any idea what that makes the internal diameter of the pipe.
I have a suspicion im going to be completing a build over agreement with Anglian Water soon.....

Thanks in Advance

Sponsored Links
94F76ADF-BBF0-4DCD-A92F-1F99C002D0A7.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Great thanks for the response that means I fall outside of submitting a build over agreement with Anglian as I fall within there guidelines. I will have to talk to our SE to ensure number 6)is followed also. But all the others are fine.

If your proposed works comply with ALL of the below criteria, you will not be required to consult us regarding your proposals.
1. The sewer is less than three metres deep
2. The sewer is 150mm diameter or less
3. The length of sewer passing under the proposed building does not exceed six metres
4. There are no manholes or access points inside the building (prior to any alterations being made)
5. The sewer flows by gravity and is not pumped
6. The foundations are designed to ensure that the sewer is suitably protected
7. The material of the pipe is not pitch fibre or asbestos cement 8. The structure is not a new build premises

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back