Building Total Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a good total station GPS for plotting building structures ?.
Many Thanks.

Sponsored Links
:( Would appreciate it if you could stop messing with my post moderator.
A Total Station is not a "tool".
And I noticed some people posting on here a while ago who may have experience with this piece of Building Surveyors Equipment and they may not visit the section that you have relegated my post too.

Sponsored Links
Can recommend a Total Station but it depends on what you are intending to use it for?

Simple setting out you wont want 'out too flash....if your setting out a motorway interchange...something a bit better....will obviously reflect in the hire rates...

I've used the Sokkia SET 500/600's TS/EDM in the past and are fairly intuitive to use. Didnt find Topcons that great to get along with, but thats probably to do with that fact I've always used Sokkia.

Dont forget to do calibration checks before you go crazy with the hilti nails

I find BP and Esso are better than Total........why isn`t this in the cars forum :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back