built-under electric oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I just moved into a house with a faulty built-in single oven (which overheats and cuts out), which I am now looking to replace (a Nardi FE867 http://www.nardi-appliances.com/product.php?xProd=48 ).

The problem is that the size of the fitting aperture is limiting our choice somewhat at only: 560 x 580 x 490 (W x H x D, mm). The Nardi FE867 has an unusually shallow depth, and also the width and height are very compact. Most ovens on the market now seem to be based on a ~600mm standard unit width, and require around 550cm minimum aperture depth.

Can anyone recommend any manufacturer with a built-in shallow-depth single oven?! Nardi seem to have a new (current) model with similar dimensions, but I am not impressed with the one we inherited so I would prefer to steer clear.

I do not want to rebuild or remodel our kitchen just yet, because my wife is 38 weeks pregnant and we are hoping to have our first baby at home sometime in the next couple of weeks! :)

Many thanks,

Tomba

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back