Built under oven with legs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I need to replace my oven. It's currently a double built-under oven standing on 4 short legs, and situated at a 45 degree angle into a corner with a ceramic hob over the top of it. Rather like this:

corner.png

Ideally, I would like to replace this oven with something similar, one that stands on feet and just has a couple of screws into the trim either side to steady it, so can anyone recommend a manufacturer and built-under model that has legs and/or feet? Can't seem to see this information on any of the websites.

The problem I have is that the existing carcass surrounding the oven isn't much of a housing... the panels at the sides of the oven only go back approximately 20cm so are unable to have any full depth supporting rails attached to them, and the width of the opening where the oven sits is a bit under 60cm wide so I cannot slide a new housing into the gap. I don't really want to have to start remodelling the trim and surround when it would be so simple to just slide a new oven in.

Many thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Piece of suitable sized 12mm ply, 2 pieces of 6x2 as supports, job done - pick any build under oven of your choice!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back