Ovens Builtin/Builtunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need clarification from someone that knows, I am about to embark on a new kitchen install. I need (I know due to space) a built UNDER oven, however people tell me a Built in Oven will suffice. (ie can be built under) and to take no notice of this built in/under naming of the ovens. The built under designed ovens seem to have a smaller oven space than the built in, So back to the question, can a BUILT IN oven be built under..ie fit in a cabinet under the work top....are there any drawbacks to this if it can ?

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Not expert view, but we have a Neff built in 'under' oven, as in under the hob, but separate.
This oven fills pretty well, vertically, the gap 'under' hob with the worktop at 'standard' height.
Could it be that an 'over' oven can be larger and therefore perhaps taller etc ?
The adverts you can find on line usually have a data sheet showing dimensions etc.

P

If the oven you want to install is a single, then it will fit ok.

If you intend to install a standard double, then that will not fit it's too high.

post locked to prevent hi jacking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back