Built-under SINGLE ovens?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From what i can tell from looking at Currys, JL etc., it looks like only built-under double ovens are available. So what do you buy if you need a built-under single oven? As some of you may have seen from my other post (now in the heating/plumbing section), i need a large knockout to fit the gas pipe into hob above. And it seems only built-under ovens have this!

Sponsored Links
can't see why not
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/neff-b...6_2195_ba00010687-bv00308538/xx-criteria.html

but it would surely be more sensible to move the cables and pipes, for example into the adjacent space.

If you want the hob on top of the oven you might as well buy a cooker. Far easier to put in and remove.

Many people find a double oven is more convenient to use, as you can usually grill or keep warm in the small one while baking or roasting in the big one.

If you are after a 600mm wide, I reckon if it were a double oven, it would be two very small ones & you would be on your knees using it.
Built under single ovens are usually single oven, with a grill at the top, within the oven.

Sponsored Links
yes, I agree

if it was me I would have a build-in double in a tall cabinet

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back