Bulge on bedroom ceiling

Sponsored Links
It's a leak. Things don't drop of unless they get wet.
beacause you have thanked joe for this post peaps i take it you agree with joe? ok what we have here is 2 people "with 50 years ex between them" who think that things only drop when they get wet, can anybody think of any more i can at least think of one more but lets see any takers?

I'm too feared to scrape it off Steve! Prefer to leave it and see if it gets worse. When you mentioned paper tape is that the same as ames taping?

Sponsored Links
I'm too feared to scrape it off Steve! Prefer to leave it and see if it gets worse. When you mentioned paper tape is that the same as ames taping?
it would be the tape that they have used to join the boards , but none can be certain until the blown part has come off or you have def found a leak," which" you said you haven't got

beacause you have thanked joe for this post peaps i take it you agree with joe? ok what we have here is 2 people "with 50 years ex between them" who think that things only drop when they get wet, can anybody think of any more i can at least think of one more but lets see any takers?

Nobody is interested in your childish rants. Go back to trawling sites so you can watch how it's done ;)

Nobody is interested in your childish rants. Go back to trawling sites so you can watch how it's done ;)
:mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

City and Guilds qualifications are not secret documents you know :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back