Burlington Traditional Bottle Trap Washer



Have lost the washer that sits directly above the bottle shown in the following link:

http://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...n=googlebase&gclid=CMOR97nc3LkCFe_LtAodZhsAcA ie not the one at the sink drain but the one at the bottom of the pipe leading from the sink below. Phoned Screwfix and they sent 2 packs of washers but none fit. All that I remember is that the washer was about 40mm and was not flat. It appears that this washer is used to tighten up the unit. Can anyone tell me if it has a special name?
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local